Monday 13 September 2010

Outpost Media MD David Silverman Talks to House Magazine

Here is an interview that MD David Silverman gave to House magazine (Soho House Group)issue 11 2009.

Company
Outpost Media


What do you do?
I am the MD of Outpost Media - a multi-media PR agency. Our clients include record labels, brands, festivals, venues and events.

What are you working on right now?
We're currently working on a strategy of maximising PR for one of our artists who has been awarded a 2009 MOBO. I'm also speaking to one of our clients about a big gig he is putting on at KOKO and how best we can promote the event. It's Outpost's 5th birthday soon too, so the team brainstormed some ideas of what kind of party we want to put on and where. We're looking forward to announcing the Glade Festival 2010 and we have a constant stream of new projects which at the moment seems like it is turning into a river...

What's your best feature?

Oooh - my eyebrows.

Favourite Building

I actually love the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Admittedly, thats not too exotic but I think they look amazing and every time I see them I realise that, yes, I do actually live in London

Contact Details?
david@outpostmedia.co.uk
020 7684 5634

No comments: